Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Patrick Wolf among the Sheep


I was just looking through Bazaar and saw this Burberry ad and I was sooo surprised

Why?

for those of you who do not recognize the bloke in this picture, let me introduce you to one of the most talented young musicians I have ever met (not literally but figuratively speaking of course): Patrick Wolf

I would highly recommend all of his albums (his latest, The Magic Position came out within this year). He is barely 21 (if that) and he writes his own music. He has a very unique style. He is melancholic, a little pissed off. His music is dancing with violins and pops in your head reminding you, demanding you... Oh so great!

Anyways, what is he doing in the Burberry Fall 07 Campaign I do not know. He's quite the fashionable guy I guess... I like it though... He is not trying to look like a Prada model - he is very much his pissed off aloof self.

Yup buy The Magic Position... Or Wind in the Wires...

No comments: