Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fall Shopping Continued - Ballet Flats

Ok peeps... I am getting together my shopping list while trying to save some money for fall shopping. I know summer is great and all but fall shopping is just fabulous because you can layer, add rich textures and make them all work together. And I am hearing Boston in the fall is gorgeous. I am a little sick of muggy and hot summers of New England anyways (and remind me of this when it is bone chilling cold in February)...

Anyways, without much digression, I would like to disclose the first fall item on my must buy list. Maroon colored patent leather ballet flats... I am posting a couple of the ruby gems in this post to give you a glimpse of my agenda. I think maroon will be the hot color of the season. And it is practical too... It goes with both black and brown very nicely. I am scavenging for the perfect pair... What else is on my list? To be continued...

Prada
Marc Jacobs
And Chloe

No comments: