Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'd like to introduce me

I am a life aficionado. I almost wish that I had a degree in journalism and was writing in a cool magazine or local newspaper's art section about movies I saw, art I like and best of spring shopping or all. And as I try a glass of wine, see a really good movie or discover a new band, I really want to write about it. So here I go. I want to write about everything I like, don't like and why. I want to make it a true Zeitgeist that I share with people who want to discover new things. So this will be a little bit about good food, a little bit about wine, music, art, movies and fashion (and anything and everything in an attempt to capture the spirit of time)

So there we go...

For people who want to learn about stuff...

ps. I think if I stick to this long enough, I will go back to this original first posting and be like "wow that was sooo lame" but starting is always awkward and hard... Especially if you think you are shy. And more so if you are an engineering major and chose to be so because your humanities papers in your freshman year made you realize you really suck at writing :)

No comments: